Bookings are now welcomed
for our General Assembly in Madrid!
Here’s the programme prepared by Nártex and Ars et Fides:
Friday April 15
- From 2 pm onwards: welcome of the participants at the accommodation: Casa de Espiritualidad- Santa Rafaela María: Paseo Gral. Martínez Campos, 12 – 28010 Madrid
- 4.30 pm: Visit “Unique churches Madrid”
- 8:00 pm: Dinner (at accommodation)
Saturday April 16
- 10.00 – 12.00 am: Visit “The first Christian Madrid”. City centre and Christian origins
- 1.00 pm: Lunch at accommodation
- 2.30 – 5.30 pm: General Assembly followed by workshops
- 6.30 pm: Art and prayer session: San Plácido´s Church
- 8:00 pm: Festive dinner (restaurant)
Sunday April 17
- 10.00 am: Conference (at San Ginés): “Sacred spaces: the meaning of the symbol”, by Mª Sol Gacía Morales, architect and teacher.
- 12.00 am: Mass at San Ginés´ church
- 1.00 pm: Lunch
- 4.30 – 7.00 pm: Visit: “In the footsteps of Christ in the Museo del Prado”
- evening: Dinner (at accommodation)
Monday April 18
- Excursion: Visit to Alcalá de Henares.
You can download this programme here: 2016-EN-Programme-Madrid
And the booking form: 2016-EN-Registration Madrid
Mieke, our dedicated secretary,
is waiting for your documents and payment (by bank transfer, only!)
for March 10: thanks in advance for your punctuality!